What Not To Say to A Sick Person | #FighterFridays
1. Oh, I have that to! (Unless you do. Be mindful of comparing your quirks to someone’s condition)
2. I’s gonna get better (Unless you know that it is! Be willing to be in the trenches with your friends)
3. Are you sure it’s not…? (Be careful of sounding assumptive toward a misdiagnosis)
4. Get some rest (Often times rest won’t “fix” the pain/illness)
5. I never noticed (Pain isn’t always visible)
1. Have you ever heard of this symptom/condition…
2. I’m praying for you, I’m here for you.
3. That sounds like… But this is… (Your suggestions may be helpful! Be cautious of sounding concerned vs. prideful)
4. Is there anything that I can do/anything that would help
5. You’re so brave!
Be sure to watch the video for more!